Re: Sponsorship for 2 important uploads and 1 less important

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 06:41:25PM +0200, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> A person which I usually bother to upload my packages is on holidays now
> and I have two packages to upload ASAP.
> php4-rrdtool and rrdcollect depend on librrd, which has changed SONAME last
> days and my packages are uninstallable and FTBFS now.
>
> The other package is less important: lwatch. I ITP-ed it a long time ago
> and it would be nice to have it uploaded into repository.
>
> All packages wait for sponsors on http://blabluga.hell.pl/upload/
>
> Please, pick up any of three, and upload it.

Did you find sponsor already? If not please contact me privately and I'll
upload your packages.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland