RFS: starvoyager - package already in main repository

Hello.

I'm the maintainer of the package "starvoyager", which, under recently, was generously sponsored by Leo Antunes, however, due to his lack of free time, he has proposed that I will look for another DD who will be willing to review and upload an update i've made to the package.

I'm including the original message to my sponsor, describing the enhancements to the package, as well as reference url's for the package description file and diffs:

---

I have prepared a new revision of the starvoyager package, with some
minor changes:

Changes:
~ starvoyager (0.4.4-5) unstable; urgency=low
~ .
~   * Bumb policy number
~   * Stricter menu format as proposed by lintian
~   * Add menu icon - based on patch by Mark Purcell <msp@debian.org>
(closes: #319196)

The new package changes/diff is available from both the self-hosted
location:

http://idanso.dyndns.org/maps/sv/

And the repository at mentors.debian.net:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/starvoyager/