Re: apt-get remove (including dependancies)

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 07:23:08PM +0200, Ram Kumar DANGETI wrote:
>          Is there a way to remove a package and all its dependencies ? with
>    "apt-get remove" we can remove the base package, but I just want to know
>    how we can remove the base package as well as all the dependencies which
>    where installed along with this base package.

Start using aptitude instead of apt. It can remember what dependencies came
with package.

And please ask such questions on debian-user mailing list. That's not
proper place for them.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland