Re: sponsors.debian.net beta

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 01:50:20PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> <pabs3> Maulkin: be good to be able to sort the listings in the reverse
> order (so newer listings can be shown at the top)

Click on the arrow :)

> <mend0za> hm, ITA bugs at sponsors.d.n not recognized (instead of ITP)

Yup, it's on the todo :)

> <pabs3> Maulkin: also, would be nice if sponsors.d.n automatically
> updated the version and description from new packages on mentors.d.n

Integration with m.d.n is on the wishlist

> Also, it might be good to have categories related to alioth groups, like
> pkg-perl, python-modules, debiangis, so that mails could be fired off to
> relevant groups automatically when a new package needs a sponsor.

This could get horribly complicted. I'll add it to the list, but it may
take about the same amount of time as a b.d.o upgrade :)

If you really get bored, my scratchpad is at:
http://wiki.halon.org.uk/cgi-bin/index.cgi?sdntodo

Neil
--
   __