Re: RFS: secpanel -- A graphical user interface for SSH and SCP

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 03:28:58PM +0200, pedro silva wrote:
>    hello!
>
>    2005/8/16, Roberto C. Sanchez <[1]roberto@familiasanchez.net>:
>
>      It appears that the package is already in Debian, though it has been
>      orphaned.  You may want to state that, as I was confused why someone
>      would be requesting a sponsor for a package that already exists.
>
>    Yes. This package already exists in debian archive, but in a previous
>    version.
>    It has been orphaned, and i'm trying to adopt it. But as long as i'm not a
>    dd, i need a sponsor to upload/review it...
>
>    could you help me with it?

Could you please stop sending mails in HTML format?

Are you going to fix some outstanding bugs?
Did you test if they're already fixed?

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland