Looking for a sponsor for mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper and/or gjlv

Package: mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper
 The Web Developer Firefox extension adds a toolbar with several
 features aimed at web developers.

(Upstream: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=60 )

Package: gjlv
 The Java Log Viewer for GNOME is a graphical viewer for Java's XML logs.
 Logs can be read from files or can be read from a socket with appropriate
 configuration. When reading from a socket, the list is updated as records
 are received. Individual records are displayed in a list, with further
 detail available through the detail window.

(Upstream: http://gjlv.sourceforge.net )

Both are lintian clean, but gjlv is unmaintained upstream as far as I
can see. I'm willing to maintain either or both. They have been sitting
both in my $HOME/debian and installed on my system for a while so I now
call upon any willing sponsors. I use mozilla-firefox-webdeveloper often
and gjlv occasionally. Although gjlv is a tool related to Java, it does
not depend on it any way (it is written in C with a GNOME UI) and can be
used over the network without java installed.

Thanks,
Michael Spang