Re: autotools during build

also sprach Bas Wijnen <shevek@fmf.nl> [2005.08.12.1015 +0200]:
> My question is: is linda correct and should I not run autoconf from
> rules.make?

*I* think linda is correct. But others disagree.
FYI: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/03/msg00425.html

If I were you, I'd repack the .orig.tar.gz after running
automake/autoconf and try to get upstream to do the same.

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"i call christianity the one great curse, the one enormous and
 innermost perversion, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no
 means are too venemous, too underhand, too underground and too petty
 -- i call it the one immortal blemish of mankind."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche