RFS: kde-icons-crystalclear -- Everaldo's "Crystal Clear" icon theme for KDE

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Bastian Venthur <mail@venthur.de>

* Package name    : kde-icons-crystalclear
  Version         : 0.0.20050623
  Upstream Author : Everaldo Coelho <everaldo@everaldo.com>
* URL             : http://www.everaldo.com/crystal
* License         : LGPL
  Description     : Everaldo's "Crystal Clear" icon theme for KDE
 Unlike kde-icons-crystal -- which is in fact Everaldos "Crystal SVG" icon
 theme from 2003, -- this package does not contain graphics in SVG format.
 .
 But the "Crystal Clear" icons are newer and seem to be becoming more
 popular than the "Crystal SVG" icons.
 .
 In Aug-2005 "Crystal Clear" was the most popular icon theme on
 kde-look.org. If you like the old "Crystal SVG" you should probably give
 "Crystal Clear" a try!

---

Hi Mentors,

I am seeking a sponsor for this very nice package. Since the
kde-debian-default icon theme is over two years old, I think it is time for
some fresh new icons from Everaldo. As you can see in the version number,
these icons are from 2005-06-23 and at this moment the most popular icon
theme on kde-look.org.

You can get a screenshot at http://www.everaldo.com/crystal.html

The package is linda- and lintian clean and works fine my two sid-boxes.

You get get it at

        http://venthur.de/debian/crystalclear/

Kind regards

Bastian