Re: GNU ddrescue package

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 10:01:14AM +0200, Ren?? van Bevern wrote:
> Hello Dmitri,
>
> > At http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested i was seen request for GNU
> > ddrescue. I make this package, but i can't add it, because i'm not Debian
> > Developer. Somebody can upload this package?
>
> You should provide provide some URLs to download your package from
> (the source package: dsc, tar.gz and diff), so that developers can
> have a look at it.

http://alenitchev.nm.ru/ddrescue/

ddrescue_1.0-1.diff.gz
ddrescue_1.0-1.dsc
ddrescue_1.0-1.dsc.asc
ddrescue_1.0-1_i386.deb
ddrescue_1.0.orig.tar.gz

> You should also rename the "RFP: ddrescue" bug to "ITP: ...", so that
> people know that you are working on it. Have you seen that the person
> who currently maintains "ddrescue" is going to maintain GNU ddrescue?

Done.
Ayman Negm wrote: "I will take care of the GNU ddrescue as soon as I can
delete the current ddrescue from the archiv", but it was one month ago.

--
Dmitri Alenitchev <dmitri@gnu.org>