Re: Looking for python-xlib sponsor

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 10:57:47PM +0200, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> Geert Stappers wrote:
  <snip/

> > That is what is done with python. Please post also the description
> > of the non "default" or "dummy" packages.
>
> I haven't really changed the description since I adopted the packages,
> but here you go:
>
>  Package: python2.1-xlib
>  Version: 0.12-5
>  Section: python
>   python-xlib is a 100% pure python implementation of the X11
>   protocol.

  <snip/>

>  Package: python2.4-xlib
>  Version: 0.12-5
>  Section: python
>   python-xlib is a 100% pure python implementation of the X11
>   protocol.
>
> python2.4-xlib is new; this closes #292560.

Okay, thanks.  After having checked the debian/rules file I understood
why you originally came with only the default package. My apology for
being grumpy.

Some advice about requesting a sponsor: reread
 http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html#rfs

And for the "interest level" I guess that debian-python@l.d.o. is
good place for also RFS.

> Regards,