Re: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

On 26-Jul-2005, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 05:33:57PM -0500, Stephanie da Silva wrote:
> > To send mail to me, you need to add [laundry] to the end of the
> > subject line (eg: Subject: Random message [laundry]).
> I translate that as:
>    I have my head in the sand to protect me against spam E-mail.

Hopefully it, like so many of the other automatic replies we've been
getting here, will also be translated as:

    I'm too thick to have my automatic reply software distinguish
    incoming list mail from personal mail, so please remove me from
    the list permanently.

--
 \      "I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its |
  `\   eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a |