RFS: libXvMCW (again)

Hello again,

A while ago I asked for a sponsor for the XvMC wrapper library
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/06/msg00115.html).  Now
that Debian has the XOrg packages required to build it, I'm asking
again.

Formalities:

Name: libxvmcw
Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/unichrome
License: GPL
 The XVideo Motion Compensation wrapper library is a vendor-neutral
 interface that wraps calls to any and all hardware-specific XvMC
 implementations.
 .
 Linking should always use the wrapper instead of any
 hardware-specific XvMC implementation.  This way, dependencies on
 unnecessary packages are not created just to include hardware
 accelerated video decoding.

The packages are available at my own apt repo: http://www.csd.uwo.ca/~mfgalizi/debian

Thanks again!
--
Micah F. Galizia
mfgalizi@uwo.ca

"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die
nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is
that he wants to live humbly for one."   --W. Stekel