RFC: codeblocks

Hi all,

I would like some comments on this package I'm working on.

Code::Blocks is (will be) a light C/C++ IDE for Unix and Windows.  It is still
in heavy development and I decided  to provide a CVS HEAD package to the
users and testers.  The main site is http://www.codeblocks.org

I've tried to 2 other upstream version but this one is my best packaging to
date I think.  Lintian reports no errors and  I'm myself quite confident
it'll work.  I need some comments from experts because I'll be taking on
bigger packages soon.

Don't pay much care to the program itself since it's quite buggy and
definitely not ready for sponsoring yet.  I just made sure it could install
and start fine on Debian, I'm leaving the rest to the upstream.

The files are uploaded at :

http://www.lostwebsite.net/debian

the package is called codeblocks-1.0.cvs-1.  An earlier package is also there
but don't pay attention to it.

François-Denis Gonthier