Re: Source section (debian/control)

Am Samstag, den 30.04.2005, 15:56 -0300 schrieb Henrique de Moraes
Holschuh:
> On Sat, 30 Apr 2005, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > need to put the source into contrib/non-free? The situation: I have a
> > GPL licensed, python based application, which needs python2.3-profiler
> > (non-free), so the binary package can't go into main. Therefor i will
> > put it into contrib. Do I have to assign the source as 'contrib' too?
>
> Yes.

Only that I really understand it: Following your answer, let's say there
is an application which provides some extra functionality, but these
extra-functions need a package outside main to compile. The core
functionality does not need a package outside main. How is this handled?
Can I make 2 packages - one for main and one for contrib? Where do I
have to put the source?

Regards, Daniel