splat package

Hi,
    Just wondering if someone would be able to have a look at my package
and point out the holes in it.  I'm not really after a sponsored upload
as it's got good enough hosting at the moment.  Just want to make sure
the deb's in good working order.

The package is at

http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/4100/splat_0.1-2_i386.deb

It's a linux tool to use the SensusPro dive logging devices.  The app
itself needs a bit of work, but I think the package is mostly alright.

The only thing I'm wondering about is the database connectivity.
Currently there is a db schema, for mysql, that's included in the docs
directory.  Is there a better way to do this?  I'm not sure that running
a postinst script to set up the database is better.

Thanks in advance,

	David

--
Brevis ipsa vita est et etiam lepti