Re: How to handle config.guess/sub?

* Carlos Z.F. Liu [Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:52:21 +1200]:

> But, if I build the package, CDBS will replace these two files again.
> The problem is that config.(guess|sub).cdbs-orig are same as
> config.guess and config.sub in the final result. Is this correct?

  Well, that's the way cdbs is behaving for some time now. Some people,
  including myself, are not very happy with that.

> Should I remove config.guess and config.sub from 00_relibtoolize.patch
> and let cdbs handle them?

  That's an option that will work.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always
respect their good judgement.