RFS: autoconf-archive -- The Autoconf Macro Archive

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for the autoconf-archive package I adopted
(ITA #279554[0]).  All the package files can be found at
debian.mayhq.org[1].

Package: autoconf-archive
License: GPL (with exceptions)
Architecture: all

The Autoconf Macro Archive aims to provide a central repository of
useful and tested Autoconf macros for software developers around the
world. This package contains the complete content of the Autoconf Macro
Archive as found at http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/.

This is an arch-all package.  It is just a collection of m4 sources and
html files.  No compilation is necessary.

I have updated to the latest upstream source version.  It now contains
lots more m4 macros (345 vs 217).  The only non-wishlist bug (#279584
[2]) is fixed in the upstream source, with my patch applied.  I also
added a watch file to monitor new releases of upstream.

There is one lintian warning:

E: autoconf-archive: description-synopsis-is-duplicated
N:
N:   The first line of the extended Description: should not repeat the
N:   synopsis exactly. This indicates that either the synopsis is badly
N:   formed or that the extended description has been wrongly copied and
N:   pasted.
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 3.4.2 for details.
N:

I find it quite hard to write a satisfying description.  Shall I just
s/^The Autoconf Macro Archive/This package/?  Do you have a better
recommendation?

Anyway, could you please check my packaging, and consider sponsoring it
if you are interested?

Regards,
qingning

[1] http://debian.mayhq.org/debian/pool/a/autoconf-archive/