RFS: html-xml-utils (W3C simple HTML and XML utilities)

Greetings,

I'm looking for a sponsor for html-xml-utils.  This is a collection of
simple command-line utilities developed at the W3C for manipulating HTML
and XML files.  I have prefixed the names of the executables with "hx_"
to try to avoid name conflicts.  The package is lintian clean.  I have
contacted upstream, and he would be glad to have html-xml-utils
available as a Debian package.

You can get the package at:
http://merlin.nmt.edu/debian/html-xml-utils/

WNPP:

For more information see:
http://www.w3.org/Tools/HTML-XML-utils/

Package: html-xml-utils
Version: 3.6
Section: web
 A number of simple programs for manipulating HTML and XML: number
 headings, make a table of contents, make an index, manage bibliographic
 references (a simple implementation of refer(1) for HTML), list all
 links, create cross-references, extract elements that match a (CSS)
 selector, etc. Most are meant to be used in a Unix pipe or in shell
 scripts.

Thanks.

Regards,
Beverly