RFS: ttf-mph-2b-damase -- font with ranges from the latest version of unicode

Hi all,

(I'm not subscribed, please CC me and the ITP - MFT set)

Package name    : ttf-mph-2b-damase
Upstream Author : Mark Williamson <node.ue@gmail.com>
Upstream URL    : http://fixedsys.org/~node_ue/fonts/
License         : Public Domain
ITP             : http://bugs.debian.org/306290
Package         : deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-mph-2b-damase/
Description     : font with ranges from the latest version of unicode
MPH 2B Damase is a SuperUnicode font, including some ranges in Plane 1
and some ranges added only in the latest release of the Unicode
standard, 4.1 (such as Tifinagh, Kharosthi, hPhags-pa, Old Persian
Cuneiform etc).

Upstream has given blessings for this to be in debian. Better short/long
descriptions very welcome. Lintian/Linda clean.

--
bye,
pabs

http://pabs.zip.to