Re: Revision control systems and Debian packages

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Milan Zamazal wrote:

>     HdMH> or tla-buildpackage (using bazaar, NOT tla)
>
> Why not tla?

I can't condone the braindamaged user interface tla has.  Bazaar is at least
fixing it to be far more useable.  In fact, I can't stand tla while baz
(1.3.2) is quite a joy to use, as far as the command line interface goes.

So, there is no way I am encouraging people to try tla, let them try to use
GNU Arch-like systems at their [current] best...

  Henrique Holschuh