Re: RFS: tinywm - Ridiculously tiny window manager

Hi,
My comments against your description:

 TinyWM is a ridiculously tiny window manager implemented
 in nearly as few lines of C as possible, without being
 obfuscated or entirely useless. It allows you to move,
 resize, focus (sloppy), and raise windows -- that's it!
 TinyWM's main purpose is to serve as a quick example of some
 window manager programming basics.
 And this is likely to be able to use it as a window manager of a
 embedded system.

1, I would not want to have a relative term like 'ridiculously'
2, the first line is just a repetition
3, the source code is not what the user will directly see.

I suggest the following
 TinyWM is a small and simple window manager with small
 memory footprint, useful in embedded systems.
 .
 Features window move, resize, sloppy focus and raise.
 .
 Due to the simplicity, the source code in C and python
 can be used for reference in Window Manager programming basics.

Could l10n-english folks proofread my description?

BTW, I was really surprised that it was really so small.
$ wc -l tinywm.c
58 tinywm.c

regards,
	junichi

--
Junichi Uekawa, Debian Developer
17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4