RFS: ed2k-hash

I've packaged a tool named ed2k-hash, which is a command-line program
for generating eDonkey-compliant MD4 hashlinks from files.  It's quite
useful when scripting any of the already packaged eDonkey clients
(mldonkey for example) and supplements them well.  I'm now looking for a
sponsor to help me upload this.

	* Package: ed2k-hash
	* License: GPL
	  ed2k_hash is a command line utility that takes an
	  number of files and outputs their ed2k-links.

The ITP bug concerning this request is #304510.

Thanks,

	Luke Reeves