ITP: libqt4lab -- Qt4Lab widget plugins library

 Package: wnpp
 Severity: wishlist
 Owner: Fathi BOUDRA <fboudra@free.fr>

 hi,

 I'm looking for a sponsor to my qt4lab package.
 qt4lab is an already promising project and collaborate
 with qwt project.

 You can find my package :
 http://fboudra.free.fr/debian/

 best regards,

 Fathi

 * Package name    : libqt4lab
   Version         : 0.1.1
   Upstream Author : Paolo Sereno <paolo@sereno-online.com>
 * URL             : http://www.qt4lab.org/
 * License         : LGPL
   Description     : Qt4Lab widget plugin library

  Qt4Lab is an extension to the Qt application framework from Trolltech.
  This project will be developed according to the Open Source philosophy
  and will be distributed under LGPL.
  Qt4Lab provides plugins and utilities for Rapid Application Prototyping
  for developing SCADA application.
  The application field is automotive/aerospace.

 -- System Information:
 Debian Release: 3.1
   APT prefers unstable
   APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
 Architecture: i386 (i686)
 Kernel: Linux 2.6.10-1-k7
 Locale: LANG=fr_FR, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR (charmap=ISO-8859-1)