Re: RFS: log4cxx - A logging library for C++

Hi Laszlo,

thanks for examining the package :-)
I fixed the issues you mentioned, and the new preliminary
packages are again available at

http://littletux.homelinux.org/debian/log4cxx

 Yes, please write a basic manpage for it at least.
Fixed.

Some quick notes:
- please remove unneeded, commented out lines from debian/rules,
Fixed.

- in debian/changelog you should close your ITP request,
Fixed.

- your package was unbuildable:
dh_installchangelogs ChangeLog
dh_installdocs
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/share/log4cxx/html': No such file or
directory
dh_installdocs: command returned error code 256
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1
debuild: fatal error at line 765:

Ups... there was a missing build dependency on doxygen and graphviz.
Fixed.

- also /usr/share/log4cxx/ should be /usr/share/doc/log4cxx/
as I know.

Currently the packages install into the following directories:

log4cxx_0.9.7-1_i386.deb:
  /usr/bin
  /usr/lib
  /usr/share/doc/log4cxx
  /usr/share/man/man1

log4cxx-dev_0.9.7-1_i386.deb:
  /usr/include/log4cxx
  /usr/lib
  /usr/share/doc/log4cxx-dev

log4cxx-doc_0.9.7-1_all.deb:
  /usr/share/doc/log4cxx-doc
  /usr/share/doc/log4cxx-doc/html

The directories /usr/share/doc/<package> contain the usual README etc,
but /usr/share/doc/log4cxx-doc/html contains the log4cxx manual.
Here I am not sure if this directory needs to go below
/usr/share/doc/log4cxx-doc (as it is now) or below
/usr/share/doc/log4cxx...

Thanks & best Regards,

	Andreas

--