Re: php4-dbase - ITP or ITA?

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:38:18PM +0200, Kim Lundgren wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm in need of some advice :).
>
> The short story is that I've packaged php4-dbase, and am obviously
> hoping to get it uploaded.
>
> My problem is that the package has been removed, after having been
> Orphaned for a while.  Does that mean I should now file an ITP, or is it
> still an ITA?

ITP, as you're (re)introducing the package.

I strongly suggest to continue with the old changelog though, and
prefereably the old packaging too, or at least note what you changed
compared to it.

You can fetch the old version from snapshot.debian.net

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl