Re: RFS: xdrawchem

Am Freitag, den 25.03.2005, 00:35 +0800 schrieb Li Daobing:
> Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, den 24.03.2005, 17:01 +0800 schrieb Li Daobing:
> >

> > PS: My own xdrawchem packages are under
> > http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/science/
> > http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/science
> >
> > Maybe you have additional ideas or another opinion about something you
> > want to discuss.
> >
> It seems that you have maintained it for a long time, but why don't you
> upload an NMU version.

I currently have rare time to do so. I help in several projects and I
try to support Debian at the upstream base for the moment. And I often
build packages from CVS snapshots. So if you have the time to help the
xdrawchem Maintainers and correct things in the package, please do so. I
only spent a lot of time working at the package and found some issues,
which maybe can be useful for you.

BTW: One issue I forgot to tell you was: The xdrawchem.1 manpage from
the last official xdrawchem package is outdated. There are (IIRC) a few
new options.

Regards, Daniel