installing files in cgi-bin/ etc/ and tt2/

G'day,

I am attempting to package some in-house perl web apps in debian package
format for internal distribution only.

I've exhausted the knowledge, it would seem, of the debian-perl list, so
here I am asking for your help instead.

My problem: in addition to files in lib/, I also want to install a
conffile in etc/, CGI::Application instance scripts in cgi-bin/, and
Template Toolkit templates in tt2/.

How do I tell my rules script about them, so they don't just
ignore them?

Probably not too important, but I'm using Module::Build instead of
MakeMaker, otherwise creating my debian/ directory by hand.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jens