Temporary sponsor for LDAP Account Manager 0.4.9

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who can upload the latest version of my package.
My usual sponsor is Andreas Barth but it seems that he is heavily
working on releasing Sarge and did not respond to my recent mails.

The package is at:

http://lam.sourceforge.net/debian-packages/

There are not much changes since 0.4.7. One Debian bug about
documentation is closed and there are some minor upstrem fixes.

It would be great if someone could check the package and upload it.

Greetings,
Roland