Re: RFS: albumshaper - a drag and drop photo album manager

i sent this mail four days ago accidentally only to Laszlo, sorry for
that, so i'm sending it again, this time to the list. Would someone
please have a look at it and eventually sponsor the package?

the original mail follows:

Hi people,

i repacked the albumshaper from the start, it should be OK now, thank
you for suggestions. Please download the new package from
http://neuron.tuke.sk/~kupec/filez/albumshaper/ it's just one build
there now.

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 01:37 +0100, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> 1) The configure script does not have +x, so building the package
>    fails almost immediately. You may repack the source with +x, but
>    a chmod from rules would be better.

i realized that i don't need the script so i don't use it anymore.
However i see your point. But i'm still in doubt what about the
debian/rules file - it is also non-executable after applying the patch
to the original source - do we have to chmod it manually then?

> 2) Please remove unneeded (comment) lines from rules.

done

> 3) I think you should build-depends on qt3-dev-tools and not only on
>    the libs (as you need qmake from the former).

i added it there, but i thought it shouldn't be necessary since the
libqt3-mt-dev already depends on qt3-dev-tools, according to apt-cache
show libqt3-mt-dev

> 4) You may set DH_COMPAT to 4.

done

Jano