Re: fetch souce packages

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 10:42 +0100, Sjoerd Simons wrote:
> What makes me wonder more is what package is usefull on sparc, but not
> available
> as a binary package for it..

The mldonkey one.
Just the GUI for controlling the remote server.
I have one server, an x86, far from home (in a datacenter).
Home, I have two sparcs. I want to control the running mldonkey server
with the sparc.

The GUI (mlgui) is bundled with the same package as the server, so that
I must install them. The problem is my sparcs are "testing" . The
mldonkey package has been kicked from "testing" it's now at unstable.

The mldonkey program is written in caml, and I need to build several
libs related to Caml and Caml/GTK...
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/