Re: RFS: gaim-extendedprefs

Hi,

I haven't seen any response to my RFS for gaim-extendedprefs (Original
message: http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2005/02/msg00168.html ).
Is there someone on this list interrested in sponsoring me, or does
someone know an appropriate list where I can post a RFS for this
package?

Thanks,

	Arjan Oosting