Re: RFS: bookmarkbridge

Hello,

Masami Ichikawa wrote:

> I edited control file, changelog and rebuild.
>
> Re-Upload here.
> http://moonlinux.sourceforge.jp/debian/

In your debian/rules file, delete all the commented out debhelper
commands like "# dh_perl" -- there's no reason to keep these lines.

In your man page, you could be more descriptive of what some of the
options do -- I can't figure out all of them.  Particularly, I don't
understand the line for the "-r" flag.

In debian/control and in the man page, change this:

	bookmarkbridge is supports these browser.
	Internet Explorer [...] Konqueror.

to read something like this:

	BookmarkBridge supports the Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla
	Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, and Konqueror browsers.

Be aware that you can email debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org if you
would like any help with English phrasing.

As a nit-pick, the hyphen "-" in your man page at the beginning of the
OPTIONS section needs to be \escaped.

Finally, as suggested by fEnIo, you might want to add a line to
debian/control like this:

	Suggests: mozilla-browser | mozilla-firefox | konqueror

This looks like a useful package.

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544