Re: RFS: bookmarkbridge

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 09:05:04PM +0900, Masami Ichikawa wrote:
> >>browsers.  It is aware of X, y and z browsers and bookmark formats.
> >
> > I'm not familiar with those browsers.  Are they packaged for Debian?  <grin>
> >
> bookmarkbridge is supports these browser.
> Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Navigator, Mozilla Firebird, and
> Konqueror.

So this should be mentioned in its description.
Also you should at least suggest these browsers in your control file.
Without them it's rather useless.

And why don't you close ITP in your changelog entry?

Is support for kazehakase planned? If yes, then I would be interested in
this package.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska