RFS: dvbsnoop

Hello mentors,

I packaged an MPEG/DVB analyzer program called dvbsnoop and I am looking for a sponsor. dvbsnoop is licensed under the GPL and is available here:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvbsnoop/

A description of dvbsnoop:
dvbsnoop is a DVB sniffer program to monitor, analyze, debug, dump or view dvb/mpeg/dsm-cc/mhp stream information (TS, PES, SECTION)(e.g. digital television) sent via satellite, cable or terrestrial.

dvbsnoop is helpful for people interested in DVB and/or in the technical part of digital television (e.g. if you are a developer of DVB related software).

Project details/statistics for dvbsnoop can be found on freshmeat:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dvbsnoop/

--
William J Beksi                          <wjbeksi@users.sourceforge.net>
GPG Key Fingerprint = ED4B 32C3 69E6 C2B7 705C  263F CB2F 3253 E7E1 DB3B