Re: [RFS] altermime: utility used to alter mime-encoded mailpacks

Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

Le vendredi 30 décembre 2005 à 15:39 +0100, Christoph Haas a écrit :
> On Thursday 29 December 2005 11:11, Julien Valroff wrote:
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for altermime:
[...]
> According to the WNPP there is currently an ITP by David Moreno Garza
> <damog@debian.org>. Did you talk to him already? The ITP is over three
> months old though. Still nice to coordinate who's doing what.
Actually, I did send this ITP, but my email client truncated the title,
David corrected the title.

> Further thoughts:
> - don't mention debian/README.Debian in debian/altermime.docs
>   It gets installed by dh_installdocs anyway.
> - still debian/altermime.docs:
>   the README doesn't carry much useful information. Consider dropping it.
> - the README.Debian doesn't help much IMHO. If people find
>   /usr/share/doc/altermime/README.Debian I believe they can also
>   find /usr/share/doc/altermime/README
That's right, I removed both README and README.Debian files.

> - the architecture is i386. Does it really not run on anything else?
Changed to "any".

> - you call debhelper scripts like dh_link but you don't set links.
>   Drop those calls.
As stated by Justin, I have already been advised to let dh_link, even if
no links have to be set. Should I remove this call anyway?

> - the man page you ship mentions a LICENSE file which does not get
>   installed
Indeed, I didn't pay attention to that. I added LICENCE to
debian/altermime.docs.

I also removed the reportbug hook.

I will build a new package if you think altermime can be uploaded. The
changes can be viewed at:
https://svn.kirya.net/comp.php?repname=altermime&path=&compare%5B%5D=%
2Ftrunk@11&compare%5B%5D=%2Ftrunk@12

Cheers,