Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program
- From: Russ Allbery <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:41:29 -0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Mario Iseli's message of "Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:34:39 +0100")
- References: <20051226233652.GA5629@localhost.localdomain> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mario Iseli <email@example.com> writes:
> Homepage: http://wald.intevation.org/projects/statist/
> This is a bit a problem, i'm also not sure because everybody makes it a
> bit different, i thought it has to be like that (no warranty):
> Homepage: <http://.....>
I've not seen a suggestion of angle brackets here before.
> testdir and testroot not needed.
It's standard to call dh_testdir and dh_testroot in packages that use
debhelper, and the sample debhelper templates show this. If you feel this
is incorrect, could you talk to the debhelper maintainer about it?
> dh_installchangelogs (should this not install YOUR debian/changelog?)
It does; see the documentation of dh_installchangelogs.
> dh_installdocs (useless: you have to provide a debian/docs or remove
No, this is wrong. You always have to call dh_installdocs because it's
what installs debian/copyright.
Russ Allbery (firstname.lastname@example.org) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>