Re: Interest in packaging GNU Shishi and GNU Generic Security Service?

> W: shishi source: native-package-with-dash-version
> N:
> N:   Native packaging should only be used if a piece of software was
> N:   written specifically to be turned into a Debian package. In this case,
> N:   the version number should not contain a debian revision part.
> N:
> N:   Native source packages are sometimes created by accident. In most
> N:   cases the reason is the location of the original source tarball.
> N:   dpkg-source searches for this in
> N:   ../package_upstream-version.orig.tar.gz.
> N:
> What's causing that?
I think you need to put a shishi_upstream-version.orig.tar.gz file
into ../ before running the build (this should contain the upstream
release of shishi, from which the changes you've made can be deduced).

Best regards Ben

Please do not send any email to ben-ml@gmx.net -- all email not
originating from the mailing list will be deleted. Use the reply to
address instead.