Re: RFS: firefox-greasemonkey

owner 325246 michael spang <mspang@twcny.rr.com>
retitle 325246 ITP: firefox-greasemonkey -- firefox extension which enables customization of webpages with user scripts
merge 325246 341915
thank you

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 11:27:35PM -0500, Michael Spang wrote:
> RFP: #325246
> ITP: #341915

I hope you don't mind that I merged those.  It's customary to retitle
an RFP and set owner to yourself when changing an RFP to an ITP.

BTW, could you shorten the short description a bit?  60 characters or
shorter was the recommendation, IIRC.

For example:
firefox extension for customizing webpages with user scripts