RFS: php-clamavlib -- ClamAV Interface for PHP Scripts

Hello,

I am searching an new sponsor for php-clamavlib because my old sponsor is very busy and has got no time to upload php-clamavlib.

I have packaged a new upstream release and this version closes also some wishlist bugs.

* Package name    : php-clamavlib
  Version         : 0.12a
  Upstream Author : Geffrey Velasquez <geffrey@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://phpclamavlib.org
* License         : GPL
  Description     : PHP ClamAV Lib - ClamAV Interface for PHP Scripts

PHP ClamAV Lib is a PHP extension that allows to incorporate virus
scanning features on your PHP scripts. It uses the Clam AV API for virus
scanning.
This version are supported two functions for file scanning and buffer scanning.

My debian package can be found here:
http://jonas.capi2name.de/php-clamavlib/

Thanks,
	Jonas