Re: Package versioning troubles

Hello,

Thanks for the pointers, I have already seen them in the past - and now
I hopefully made a proper repository. But to be more specific about the
situation:
- apt-get update proceeds OK,
- aptitude shows the customized package as a version of "iptraf" (this
is OK)
- I can do apt-get install iptraf=2.7.0-8.0.whatever_custom_version and
it works OK,

but when "official" iptraf (2.7.0-8) is installed, the iptraf package is
not recognized as upgradeable to 2.7.0-8.0.whavever_custom_version
(which I would like to achieve). So plain
	apt-get install iptraf
will not do anything

Thanks!
-Svata