RFC: vrms -- Virtual Richard M. Stallman

Hi there.

As you probably know, the vrms package (which checks a system for
non-free packages) has recently received a facelift after some years of
"rest".

Some changes were incorporated in the last few months and bugfixes for
some high priority bugs were incorporated.

I would like to ask you more experienced maintainers, if possible, to
scrutinize vrms to see if I am using good practices. Any comments are
welcome and I plan on getting it right before adding new features to it.

In the near future, I plan on adding the feature of scanning for contrib
packages as well and integrating it as well as I know with the package
system.

Its subversion tree is available at Alioth:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/vrms
svn://svn.debian.org/vrms/

Thanks for any comments, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/