Re: RFS: irmp3 -- mp3 Jukebox (LIRC support)

Hello!

i have now overworked the package again, fixed the outstanding mistakes
in the manpages, debian/rules and debian/control. The package should now
really be okey. Here again the informations for the package:

With irmp3 you can control mpg321 (currently, other players are
planned) to play songs, lists, and lists of play lists. irmp3 features
'environments' that you can set to play a certain type of music, alarms,
can be controlled over the network, via remote control (requires LIRC)
and a number of other useful features, including LCD display and keypad
input support via LCDProc. It is most useful for those building MP3
jukeboxes with remote or keypad controls.

Homepage: http://irmp3.sourceforge.net

ITA: #327776
License: GPL

Packages: http://server01.marioiseli.com/~mario/dpkgs/irmp3/

I would be very happy if someone is interested in sponsoring my package,
because i've already received some mails from interested people asking
where to download my package. I have also made an entry on
sponsors.debian.net some time ago.

Regards
Mario Iseli