Re: Sponsor wanted - myspell-cz, libnova & more..

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 11:54:56AM +0000, Petr Kubanek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I also packed libnova (http://libnova.sf.net, debian directory is in
> CVS; it's an astronomical calculation library), which I would like to
> see among Debian packages..if somebody wants to sponsor that, let me
> know as well.
>
> And I have packed RTS2 (Remote Telescope System, see link bellow), which
> I'll like to see among Debian packages as well (after libnova, as it
> depends on libnova).
Great!  Could you compare (in private email to me, maybe) libnova with
slalib?  I'm not a DD, yet, but if I were I'd certainly offer
sponsorship.  As is, I'll check over the packages and try to easy
Jaldhar's life if you can't find another sponsor.

--
Clear skies,
Justin