RFS: bbsload, bbrun, tkpaint, auctiongallery, wlassistant

I just moved all my packages to a new host: Debian Mentors and
registered them in Debian Sponsors. Can someone please sponsor them?
bbsload and tkpaint are already in Debian, I just adopted them. bbrun
was requested a long time ago and I just packaged it. auctiongallery and
wlassistant have been waiting for a long time, nobody sponsored them yet.

bbsload -- System load tool for the blackbox window
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bbsload/
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=121

bbrun -- Blackbox/fluxbox desktop tool to run commands
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bbrun/
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=120

tkpaint -- Versatile bitmap/pixmap editing tool
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tkpaint/
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=124

auctiongallery 0.9.4 -- Generates picture galleries and HTML templates
for auction descriptions
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/auctiongallery/
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=126

wlassistant 0.5.4a-2 -- User friendly KDE frontend for wireless network
connection
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wlassistant/
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=125

Thanks,