RFS: opendict and opendict-lingvosoft

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for 2 new packages:

opendict -- computer dictionary for several dictionary formats
OpenDict is free cross-platform dictionary program. It works with
DICT, Slowo and Mova dictionaries. It also supports plug-in
dictionaries that may be created for almost any data source.
OpenDict is a client for DICT servers.
Homepage: http://opendict.sourceforge.net

I maintain this package for Lithuanian users since Mar 2004.
It is very popular there in Lithuanian. I have good relations
with the upstream authors.

opendict-lingvosoft -- LingvoSoft Online Dictionaries for OpenDict
This is LingvoSoft Online Dictionaries plugin for OpenDict
dictionary and it fetches translations from
http://www.lingvosoft.com. This consist the 40 binary packages -
dictionaries:
Arabic-English, English-Arabic,
Bulgarian-English, English-Bulgarian,
Czech-English, English-Czech,
Estonian-English, English-Estonian,
French-English, English-French,
German-English, English-German,
Greek-English, English-Greek,
Hungarian-English, English-Hungarian,
Italian-English, English-Italian,
Latvian-English, English-Latvian,
Persian(Farsi)-English, English-Persian(Farsi),
Polish-English, English-Polish,
Portuguese-English, English-Portuguese,
Romanian-English, English-Romanian,
Russian-English, English-Russian,
Serbian-English, English-Serbian,
Spanish-English, English-Spanish,
Swedish-English, English-Swedish,
Turkish-English, English-Turkish,
Yiddish-English, English-Yiddish.

The packages is linda, lintian clean and builds with pbuilder.

These packages can be found on my repository at
http://kebil.ghost.lt/debian/pool/opendict/program/
and
http://kebil.ghost.lt/debian/pool/opendict/opendict-lingvosoft/

deb      http://kebil.ghost.lt/ debian/
deb-src  http://kebil.ghost.lt/ debian/

I'd be very glad if someone of you could sponsor them for me.

Thank you very much!
--
Kęstutis Biliūnas <kebil@kaunas.init.lt>