Hello all,

I'm developer in An open source project call
Details of the project:
and software inventory management for Windows, Linux,
and BSD machines.
The client version for inventory hardware and software
of the workstations is in stable version.
So I create a debian package and a repository on the
webserver to deploy it.
Name of the package: hinventory-client
Licence: GNU General Public License (GPL)
How to obtain the package? All is here:

I'm looking for a sponsor which can validate my
package (advices,bugs), this part of work does not
take much time because the client package has no
dependencies (just suggests packages to different
methods of upload). And perhaps, if he is interested
by the project, upload it on Debian repositories.

I hope I have an answer.
Best Regards