RFS: tkpaint -- Versatile bitmap/pixmap editing tool

I recently adopted this orphaned package. It required lots of changes to
make it compatile with  newest Standards-Version. I managed to fix most
lintian errors, some of them had to be overrided. Can someone take a
look at this package and see if I did anything wrong. If everything is
OK, I would need a sponsor to upload this.

By the way I'm still waiting for a someone to upload bbsload which is
available here:

Stan Vasilyev