RFS: gambas

Hi, I'm looking for a sponsor for gambas. I am the maintainer of the
package and it is already in Debian, but I need a new sponsor for it
because I haven't finished my nm process yet.

Gambas is a free development environment based on a Basic interpreter
with object extensions, like Visual Basic(tm) (but it is NOT a clone!).
With Gambas, you can quickly design your program GUI, access MySQL or
PostgreSQL databases, pilot KDE applications with DCOP, translate your
program into many languages, and so on...

I have registered it at sponsors.debian.net and the sources for the
version 1.0.11-1 are at
This version fixes a lot of bugs from previous versions.

Package is lintian clean and builds fine in a pbuilder sid environment.

I have also available Debian packages for the development branch of
gambas. They are at

They could be uploaded to experimental, but that's not so important as
uploading the stable version with its fixes.

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez