RFS: gambas

Hi, I'm looking for a sponsor for gambas. I am the maintainer of the
package and it is already in Debian, but I need a new sponsor for it
because I haven't finished my nm process yet.

Gambas is a free development environment based on a Basic interpreter
with object extensions, like Visual Basic(tm) (but it is NOT a clone!).
With Gambas, you can quickly design your program GUI, access MySQL or
PostgreSQL databases, pilot KDE applications with DCOP, translate your
program into many languages, and so on...

I have registered it at sponsors.debian.net and the sources for the
version 1.0.11-1 are at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gambas/
This version fixes a lot of bugs from previous versions.

Package is lintian clean and builds fine in a pbuilder sid environment.

I have also available Debian packages for the development branch of
gambas. They are at
http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/dists/cl/gambas/

They could be uploaded to experimental, but that's not so important as
uploading the stable version with its fixes.

Regards.

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez