Re: RFS tcpxtract - extracts files from network traffic based on file signatures

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 14:12, Nico Golde wrote:
> Since I am not yet an official dd I search a sponsor for
> tcpxtract

Please fix the debian/copyright file. At least the year of copyrights
need to be mentioned. And you have a typo in the email address of the

You do not need to mention debian/conffile.

dh_link, dh_installexamples and probably others as well are not needed.

Besides it doesn't look very stable. I ran it in the background and opened
slashdot.org in the browser. It captured 56 image files and then
segfaulted. That happened with two other websites, too.

".signature" [Modified] 1 line --100%--                1,48         All