Re: Putting accented characters in manpages?

Le Jeudi 6 Octobre 2005 06:57, Rogério Brito a écrit :
> > W: pfb2t1c2pfb: manpage-has-errors-from-man
> > usr/share/man/man1/pfb2t1c.1.gz /tmp/zmanpkICfH:25: warning: can't find
> > numbered character 243
> >
> > . It is probably caused by the special characters in your name, which
> > were put unencoded into the man page.

I had the same issue for a manpage too.
I discovered that you can put those caracters in a special encoding like I
This manual page was written by Lo\[:i]c Le Guyader
for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).

It works with the command line man, but not with kde's man viewer.
And I can't remeber where I found this... sorry

He say 'im that he's the first one
Who discover Jamaica, I an' I say that:
What about the Awarak indians ?